Nutrel, LLC (“Nutrel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, as appropriate) considers your privacy a high priority and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information.
We may collect your Personal Information about you such as your name, contact information and e-mail address when you willingly supply such information, through the “Contact Us” function and through your voluntarily provided comments and feedback.
Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. Your Personal Information may tell us about who you are, where you work, where you live, what your background is, how to contact you, what your preferences and interests may be, etc.
We will use the Personal Information, as the case may be, to provide you with the requested services or information, to contact you in order to answer your question, for internal quality assurance purposes or to manage the quality of our media information provided through our Sites. We may use your Personal Information to personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you. We may also use your Personal Information in order to inform you of our products, updates, or promotions which may be of interest to you, and to send you invitations to participate in special programs, and you may, at all times, request that we remove your email address from our marketing list.
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Browser and device information. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
- Server log file information. We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Sites usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites. This information may include the IP address of your computer, which browser you used to view our website and your operating system among other things, track the actions of Sites users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Sites usage and response rates.
- Information collected through cookies. When you visit our website, we may collect, using electronic means (such as cookies), technical information. This technical data is used to provide you with a personalized experience on our Sites and is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of our Sites.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you, including: Information, such as date of birth, gender, personal characteristics, hobbies and interests, consumption habits, zip code and your preferred means of communication. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites.
- Location information. We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content, including advertising and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- Aggregated information. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
We may disclose your Personal Information to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, email delivery services, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services.
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personal Information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain Personal Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
Our website contains links to third-party websites; these are provided solely for your convenience. Clicking on these links will take you outside of Nutrel’s Site. Please be advised that we have no control over these third-party sites and, while our website may feature such links, we will not, at any time, accept liability for these sites. Consequently, Personal Information that you provide to a website outside of Nutrel’s Site is subject to the privacy policies of the given third-party site. In the event of abuse by such websites, we cannot, at any time, be held responsible. Therefore, we strongly urge you to carefully read the privacy policies of all third-party websites you choose to enter.
We do not knowingly solicit, collect or retain information from any individuals who are under fourteen (14) years of age. Although most aspects of our website are intended for a general audience and not children, it is possible that certain websites or subsections of our Sites may appeal to children. For instance, in the event that special games or contests targeting children are made available on our website, additional terms and conditions specific for these activities will be displayed and we will ensure that any collection and use of personal or contact information of children is done in compliance with laws, with verified parental consent. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children absent verified parental consent or as otherwise allowed by law.
You are responsible to notify Nutrel of any changes to the Personal Information provided to us. You can do this by merely using the “Contact Us” page to provide us with your new contact and other Personal Information.
Nutrel will use reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access. We have put in place physical and electronic, procedures to attempt to safeguard and secure the information we collect from this Site. However, no safeguards or security procedures or software is completely effective, and Nutrel does not guarantee the absolute security of any information provided to us through use of this Site. Please be careful whenever sending Personal Information to us via e-mail. E-mail is generally not a secure means of transferring information. We therefore cannot guarantee that this information will not be lost or used in a fraudulent manner and we encourage the use of e-mail encryption to communicate with us.